Review Your Website Like a Pro: Free Tools & Resources
Not sure why your prospects leave your website without buying? Use these free tools & resources to review your website like a pro.
“The” Website Content Checklist
- 9 most important areas of your website
- 200+ checkpoints
- snackable format
Website Credibility Checklist
You know you’re great at what you do. But do your prospects see you as an expert? They don’t if your website lacks credibility.
Grab this checklist to find out how to make your website look more credible and reassure your prospects that they can trust you:
- 11 areas on your website that impact credibility
- 70+ checks organized from easy to hard to help you improve website credibility faster
- a handy free spreadsheet that makes putting these tips into action much easier
Freelancer Homepage Checklist
This freelancer homepage checklist shows you, step-by-step, how to create a homepage that will impress your prospects and become a solid foundation for your business growth.
Bonus: Freelancer homepage template + additional tips.
Ultimate Website Checklist 2019: All Features of a Successful Website at One Glance
200+ checkpoints covering all components of a successful website from SEO to web design to user experience and content quality:
- How to get people to your website
- How to make a great first impression
- How to get your audience like and trust you
- How to make your prospects convert
Interactive Website Review Checklist for Solopreneurs & Small Businesses
This website review checklist is an interactive mind map that consists of 200+ checkpoints covering all components of a successful website.
It allows you to cross off the points, highlight and prioritize open tasks and track progress without any pen and paper.It also has a free video tutorial that shows you the best way to use it to review your website like a pro.
Quiz: How good is your homepage?
Still struggling to get a clear picture and make your website work? Ask me to critique your website.