Have you ever used a website review checklist? Between us: I’m not a fan.
They manage to be overwhelming and incomplete at the same time. And the worst thing of all is that they are just collections of single tips with no strategy behind.
Yet, a checklist is a great tool to find out how you can improve your website.
So I created one that actually helps you do it. In a strategic, pain-free and fun way. Watch this 3-minute video where I show you how it works.
Note: This video has subtitles, so you can watch it with sound muted.
In this download, you’ll immediately get:
- Website review checklist file.
- Detailed instructions on how to get started.
- Links to 12 free tools that will make your life easier.
- Links to tutorials on how to use this checklist effectively.
I won’t blame you if you are not a fan of the “usual” website review checklists you see online.
They are overwhelming, have a narrow focus, and – most importantly – are just collections of single tips.
Single tips won’t work here unless they are a part of a bigger strategy.
On the contrary, this website review checklist:
- Is based on a 4-step strategy of how to get people to buy your product or services.
- Takes into account every aspect of running a successful business website.
- Is not overwhelming because of the way it is structured.
- Is flexible, and you can add points that are specific only to your website
After you’ve used it to review your website for the first time you’ll be able to see:
- what is missing on your website
- what you’ve been doing wrong
- and how to do it right
…to make your website finally work for you.
Going forward, you can use this list as an on-going todo list for your website and as a tool to organize new information you find online.
Apart of its usability advantages, this checklist will also automatically teach you the “why” without much text around it.
If you want your website to do better but don’t know how, this is your answer.
Like this article? There is more where it came from.
I share one specific actionable tip on how you can improve your website and grow your business every Sunday evening.